Airy, urban, industrial and war, this large open space is the perfect place to host an intimate gathering, meeting, wedding, baby shower, holiday party, large scale event, performance, photo shoot, film location or a basecamp.
Located in the heart of the buzzing Arts District in Los Angeles with 3,300 square feet of flexible inside space plus 4,000+ square feet of outside space and a roll up door that connects the two.This space can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests inside and 250 guests outside for an additional fee, with the ability to create the setting, or set of your dreams.
Close to some of L.A.s hottest restaurants, museums, film locations and shops - come experience the neighborhood that is fast becoming the place to be for those in the know.
This space is full of great things like:
• Cozy "living room" entrance with comfy couches and chairs
• Showroom area perfect for merchandising a pop up shop with unique "cobbler station" that makes a great cash wrap
• Sonos Surround Sound Wireless Speaker System with separate front and back volume controls
• High Speed WiFi
• Galley Kitchen with Fridge, Sink, Microwave & Ample Counterspace
• Unisex Bathroom
• Curtained Conference Room with Apple TV
• 2 Private Work Nooks
• 6 Multi-Use Mobile Desks
• Air Conditioning and Heating
• Stunning Art Photography & Murals
• Groovy Indoor Disco Ball
• Whimsical 16’ x 8’ Chalk Wall for all of your great ideas.
• Large open back lot for food trucks, outdoor games and performances